Please note the request maximums for each grant
Please provide a one page (maximum) typed narrative description of the total project, including a brief description of all expenditures, and highlight the part of the project for which the grant is being requested. The following questions must be addressed in your narrative description:
1) How many people do you currently employ?
2) How many people will you employ when the project is complete?
3) Describe your experience as an owner/manager of this business/property?
4) Why are you choosing to make this investment?
5) Why did you choose to locate your business in Erie?
Provide a conceptual design for the project. The conceptual design should consist of drawings consistent with Town requirements. As much information that can be provided should be included such as description of color, material to be used, size of structures, size and design of signage, and landscaping. NOTE: TOEURA staff may provide guidance on required documents while being sensitive to the costs incurred to meet requirements. TOEURA will not produce documents for any applicant.
Make note, completed applications include a project narrative and conceptual design. Applications must be typed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field