Street Striping and Crack Sealing Operations
Beginning Sunday, November 4th through the end of November, Public Works' contractors will begin various street striping and crack sealing operations.
- Beginning Sunday, November 4th, contractors will begin removing existing striping and applying striping paint to streets in various locations throughout the Town.
- Work will be performed between 7:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., Sunday through Friday, in order to reduce impact on travel through Erie.
- Cones will be placed in work areas to notify drivers of fresh paint. Please do not drive over fresh paint as it may cause tracking or paint on your vehicle.
- Temporary traffic control will be removed once the paint has cured.
- Beginning Monday, November 5th, contractors will begin applying a hot poured crack seal material to arterial and collector streets as well as in the following neighborhoods:
- Erie Village
- Kenosha Farms
- Kenosha Estates
- Sunwest North
- Canyon Creek/Country Fields
- Orchard Glen
- Work will be performed from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, weather permitting.
- Residents in areas of work will be notified with a door hanger and posted "No Parking" signage. Please observe traffic control devices and park vehicles in driveways until work has been completed.
Work areas may periodically be reduced to single-lane traffic during daytime construction hours. Alternate routes are advised. Motorists, pedestrians and bicyclist are urged to pay close attention to flaggers and traffic control signs, reduce speeds and, if possible, avoid the construction areas.
For more information on these projects, please contact the Town of Erie Streets Department:
Cory Weiner @ (303) 926-2883
Kent Snyder @ (303) 926-2728