22nd Annual Erie Town Fair &
Hot Air Balloon Festival
Saturday, May 19th in Historic Downtown Erie!
Mark your calendars for the 22nd Annual Erie Town Fair & Balloon Festival on Saturday, May 19th! Join the Erie Chamber of Commerce in Historic Downtown Erie for their biggest event of the year. Historic Downtown Erie will host over 200 craft and food vendors; performances on stage at Coal Creek Park; the Garage Rats Car Club Car Show; carnival games and more! View more information and a full schedule of events here.
The Erie Town Fair & Hot Air Balloon Festival is a Town Sponsored Event.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: May 18, 19, & 20
- 6:15 a.m. at the Colorado National Golf Club (weather permitting)
TOWN FAIR • 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
EVENING ACTIVITIES at COAL CREEK PARK • 4:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- 200 craft and service vendors in Historic Downtown Erie
- Live music
- Food and drink available for purchase
- Beer Garden
- Balloon Night Glow
- Fireworks display @ 9:15 p.m.
We hope to see you in Historic Downtown Erie
as we kick-off our summer event season!
For more event information, please visit www.eriechamber.org.