Country Christmas & Parade of Lights
Friday, December 1, 2017 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. Historic Downtown Erie
The Erie Chamber of Commerce invites you and your family to the annual Country Christmas and Parade of Lights this Friday in Historic Downtown Erie. Come out and enjoy Santa's Workshop, local school choirs, complimentary s'mores, a living nativity scene, free hayrides and a parade of lights followed by Santa!
The activities will take place at the corner of Briggs Street and Moffat Street:
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. - Roast s'more at open fire pits
- 5:00 – 6:15 p.m. - Local choirs singing
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. - Living nativity scene
- 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. - Free hayrides at the corner of Briggs & Wells
- 6:30 p.m. - Parade of Lights begins at Erie Parkway and Briggs Street traveling north on Briggs Street to Wells Street
- 7:15 – 8:00 p.m. - Santa will be at the end of the parade and will visit with children in his workshop at the corner of Briggs Street and Moffat Street afterwards
Interested in participating in the parade? Please call the Erie Chamber of Commerce at 303-828-3440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Parade entry line-up will be on Maxwell Avenue off of County Line Road.