Slow the Flow Outdoor Irrigation Consultations
Available through August
The Town of Erie, in partnership with the nonprofit Center for ReSource Conservation, is offering a no cost Slow the Flow Water Consultation! If you have an in-ground sprinkler system, sign up today and take advantage of this opportunity to save money and water for the rest of the summer season.
This Slow the Flow Water Consultation is easy, informative and instantly produces savings. A trained Water Auditor will visit your home and provide you with:
- A comprehensive assessment of your sprinkler system’s infrastructure and performance
- Practical, easy, do-it-yourself sprinkler maintenance
- A customized watering-schedule to maximize the health and beauty of your landscaping
- Tools to improve the performance of your system
- Information to maximize the life of your system
The service usually takes an hour and fifteen minutes and involves a visual inspection, data collection, and in-depth evaluation. An adult must be present during the assessment. There are a limited number of Slow the Flow Water Consultations available! Schedule yours TODAY!
For more information or to schedule your Slow the Flow Water Consultation, contact the Center for ReSource Conservation at 303-999-3824 or email email@example.com.