Board Approves Erie Highlands Preliminary Plat and Rezoning
The Board approved the Erie Highlands Preliminary Plat No. 2 which outlines the next phase of development for the neighborhood located south of Erie Parkway; East of Bonanza Drive and, West of Weld County Road 5. Preliminary Plat No. 2 includes 230 single family lots with an average range in lot size from approximately 5,000 square feet to approximately 8,000 square feet. The Preliminary Plat also includes a Homeowners Association lot that will accommodate a pool site; an elementary school site for St. Vrain Valley School District; a neighborhood park dedication; public open dedication; pocket park and an 87 acre tract for future development.
- Preliminary Plat Size: 212 acres
- Maximum# Dwelling Units Allowed per PUD: 978 dwelling units
- Number of Single Family Lots - Proposed: 230 lots
- 1 Homeowners Association Lot for a Pool: 1.5 acres
- 1 Elementary School Site (SWSD): 10 acres
- Open Space Dedication: 30.5 acres
- Neighborhood Park Dedication: 8.3 acres
- Pocket Park: 1.9 acre
- Other HOA Landscape/Utilities: 19.1 acres
- Future Development: 86.9 acres
In separate actions, the Board approved the Erie Highlands Zoning Map Amendment No. 1, Rezoning which will adjust boundaries of the existing zone districts and an ordinance regarding the Erie Highlands PUD Zoning Map Amendment No. 1, Rezoning, adopting certain findings of fact and conclusions favorable to the Planned Unit Development Overlay Rezoning.