Town of Erie Cone Zones
Summer is the season for major road improvement projects. Each week we list the projects that may have the biggest impact on traffic flow for that week. As always, please sign up for alerts to get more details about these projects and many others. More information and details for how to sign up are at www.erieco.gov/ConeZone.
- Crack Seal Operations – Crack sealing operations continue throughout Town. We anticipate all crack sealing to be complete by mid-November, weather permitting.
- Annual Concrete & Curb Repair – A contract crew will be working in Old Town over then next two weeks to repair concrete, curbs, and gutters that were identified as part of the annual repair program. All lanes should remain open, though slow travel is suggested through work areas.
- Road Patching on Crestview Lane – Crews will be repairing asphalt on Crestview Lane in Vista Ridge beginning Tuesday, Nov. 1. Work should last one week, weather dependent.
- WCR 7 & Erie Parkway – The intersection at WCR 7 and Erie Parkway is open in all directions. Staff with the Town are working directly with the contractor to make improvements and final repairs to the new roadway before closing out the project.
- Foundations for the new stoplight signal are completed. Signal installation is scheduled for end of 2022 or beginning of 2023.
Road work is weather-dependent, and timelines may shift. Motorists, cyclists, and pedestrians should always be aware and use caution when in and around work zones. Whenever possible, please avoid the construction areas.