Plug & Abandon Notification: UPRR 43 PAN AM I Header Manifold
The Town of Erie received notice from Colorado Oil & Gas Commission (COGCC) regarding removal of seven out-of-service flowlines associated with:
- UPPR 43 PAN AM I-6N68W 10SESW
- UPPR 43 PAN AM I-6N68W 10NWSW
- UPPR 43 PAN AM I-6N68W 10NESE
- UPPR 43 PAN AM I-6N68W 10NWSE
- UPPR 43 PAN AM I-6N68W 10NENW
- UPPR 43 PAN AM I-6N68W 10NESW
- UPPR 43 PAN AM I-6N68W 10SENW
The flowlines are within Erie limits, south of WCR 12 and east of WCR 7.
The work is expected to begin on June 24. Duration for work was not given, but the removal of many flowlines typically requires several weeks to complete.
Questions regarding the expected work can be made to KP Kauffman’s regulatory compliance team at 303-8254822 or firstname.lastname@example.org
.More:Visit the Town of Erie interactive Oil and Gas Sites map (most compatible on a desktop)Questions and comments can be sent to email@example.comView archive of Oil and Gas notifications