Board of Trustees to Review Oil & Gas Issues March 9
The Erie Board of Trustees will review issues related to oil and gas operations at their regularly scheduled Board meeting on Tuesday, March 9 at 6:30 p.m.
The Trustees will discuss information including:
- Questions and answers from the Feb. 11 Mae J Listening Session
- Potential for future listening sessions
- Proposed job description and duties for approved Local Government Designee staff position
- Oil and gas setbacks
- Air quality monitoring
- Coordination with other local jurisdictions
- Other topics as determined by the Board
The link to this virtual meeting will be available in the coming week on the Town Event Calendar
. All members of the public are invited to watch the meeting.