Due to an increase in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) will move Boulder County to Level Red: Severe Risk on Friday, November 20 at 5 p.m. and Weld County to Level Red: Severe Risk on Sunday, November 22 at 5 p.m.
Level Red: Severe Risk is a more restrictive level on the State's revised COVID-19 Dial, which was released alongside the latest Public Health Order. All personal gatherings are prohibited, and at-risk populations are recommended to stay at home. Please note that the new Dial amends the levels and adds Level Purple: Extreme Risk, which is the most restrictive level. Learn more about the Dial Framework.
- Retailers: Limit to 50% capacity (Download Town of Erie Level Red Retail Flyer for posting)
- Restaurants: No indoor dining. Curbside, takeout, and delivery are permitted. Outdoor dining is limited to one household per table. On-premise alcohol sales end at 8 p.m. (Download Town of Erie Level Red Restaurant Flyer for posting)
- Gyms: Operate at 10% capacity up to 10 people per room. Reservations are required (Download Town of Erie Level Red Gym Flyer for posting)
- Offices: Operate at 10% capacity, but remote work strongly encouraged
- Non-Critical Manufacturing: 25% capacity or 50 people
Visit the COVID-19 webpage for more information, how to report a violation, and resources for businesses.