Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Finding and registering for activities has never been easier
- Whether you are looking for a dance class, private swim lesson, a sports league, or personal training, our new online registration system is here to simplify the way you search, register and pay for activities and services.
- An activity hub for your family
- Keep track and update personal information, check availability for a room rental, make a racquetball reservation, or see what’s happening in the gym.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Stay connected while you’re on the go with your Amilia mobile app. Schedules, membership cards, and important activity updates are now at your fingertips!
5-Steps to Create Your Account
1 - Visit www.amilia.com
2 - Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and create your account
3 - Add all members of your household
4 - Select ’Find a Store’ in the bottom left corner
5 - Search for and select the ’Town of Erie’ store
You’re all set!
Browse Fall programs online beginning Friday, August 14.
*If you have a membership to the Erie Community Center you already have an account, add in family members for activity registration as needed.