Recycling & Waste Disposal
- Hard to Recycle and Hazardous
- Start at the Store
- Erie Recycling Center
- Yard Waste
- Reusable Item Pick Up
- Drop-off Centers
- Clean-up Days
Start Waste Reduction at the Store:
- Select products with minimal packaging.
- Use products in containers that can be recycled locally.
- Bring your own canvas or net reusable grocery bags or if you have to, reuse plastic and paper grocery bags.
- Bring your own containers to stores that sell products in bulk.
- Plan to compost your food scraps and yard waste.
Yard Waste is now accepted at the Erie Recycling Center including:
Reusable Item Pick Up
Organizations that pick up reusable items free of charge:
Additional Drop-Off Centers
- Resource Central – 303.419.5418
- Boulder County Recycling Center – 720.564.2220
- Boulder Humane Society Thrift Shop – 303.415.0685
- Flatirons Habitat Thrift Store – 303.404.2008 (Broomfield)
- Goodwill Industries – 303.650.7700
- TRU Thrift Shop – 303.604.5353 (Boulder)
- Longmont Humane Society Thrift Store – 720.494.8348
- Sister Carmen Community Center – 303.665.4342 (Lafayette)