Water Efficiency Rebates & Direct Installation Options
Sign up for an Sprinkler Consultation and Direct Installation options!
Step 2: Research if one or both a SMART control clock ($80-$90) and automated rain sensor ($60) are right for you, and
Step 3: Call Resource Central at 303-999-3824 to schedule!
The Town of Erie is offering a bill credit for your rebates!
Step 1: Research qualified fixtures or appliances and the limitations below (Required Sprinkler Consultation)
Step 2: Purchase and install qualified fixtures or appliances, and
Step 3: Complete the rebate application!
Qualify For a Rebate
To qualify for a rebate, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a Town of Erie utilities customer with a current, non-delinquent account.
- Must be purchased between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
- Appliances must be for use at a Town of Erie service address
- Qualified fixtures or appliances:
- Limit 1 high efficient washing machine. Must be a qualifying model listed on the Energy Star Opens in New Window
- Limit 2 toilets. Must be WaterSense labeled, 1.1 gallons per flush (if dual-flush, both flushes must be 1.1gpf or less), and a MaP Score of 600 or greater
- Limit 2 shower-heads. Must be WaterSense labeled, and 1.5 gallons per minute or less
- Limit 24 high efficiency nozzles from qualified list in application.
- Limit 2 rain barrels, 55 gallons (or less) each
- Limit 50% rebate on drip equipment (conversion kit, line, emitters, pressure reducer, etc.)
Apply For a Rebate
Applications are now sustainable conscientious! Before you get started gather your utility billing account number and scanned receipts with purchase date, make and model, and installation date and location if applicable.
Submit the Rebate Application
Submission of an application does not guarantee a rebate. Rebates will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis until quantities are exhausted. Your rebates will be applied to your water bill as credit within one bill cycle. If you are a renter or pay your bill through your HOA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after submission.