Water Efficiency Rebates
New 2022 Water Efficiency Rebates
Water Efficiency Rebates
Step 1: Research qualified fixtures or appliances and the limitations below.
Step 2: Purchase and install qualified fixtures or appliances, and
Step 3: Complete the rebate application!
To qualify for a rebate, residents must meet all of the following:
- Applicants must be a Town of Erie utility customer with a current, non-delinquent account.
- Must be purchased between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022.
- Fixtures and appliances must be for use at a Town of Erie service address.
Qualified Fixtures and Appliances
- Washing Machines: Limit 1 high efficiency washing machine. Must be a qualifying model listed on the Energy Star website Opens in New Window . Rebate amount: $100
- Smart Irrigation Controllers: WaterSense-labeled smart irrigation controller (1 per household). Only WaterSense-labelled controllers are eligible for a rebate. Rebate Amount: $100
- High Efficiency Toilets: Limit 2 toilets. Must be WaterSense labeled, 1.1 gallons per flush (if dual-flush, both flushes must be 1.1gpf or less), and a MaP Score of 600 or greater. Rebate amount: $100 per toilet or $200 possible max rebate.
- Toilet Recycling: 50% of the cost of toilet recycling for up to 2 toilets. Itemized receipt required for rebate.
- Limit 24 high-efficiency nozzles from the qualified list found in the application. Rebate amount: $2/nozzle or $48 total (not to exceed purchase price).
- Limit 2 rain barrels, 55 gallons (or less) each. Rebate amount: Up to $50 per rain barrel (not to exceed purchase price). Rain Barrel Installation Guide
- Limit 50% rebate on drip equipment (drip conversion kit, drip line, drip emitters, pressure reducer and y-screen, 1/4"distribution line, connection fittings, spigot timer, drip valve 15-40 psi). Consider using a certified landscape professional. Rebate amount: 50% rebate not to exceed $75
Applications are now digital so to be environmentally conscientious! Gather your utility billing account number and scanned receipts with purchase date, make and model, and the installation date and location (if applicable) and Submit the Rebate Application.
Easy 1 Step Process: Sign up for a FREE Slow the Flow Sprinkler Consultation or call Resource Central at 303-999-3824 to schedule!
Turf Replacement Program
Claim up to $2,000 per household while funds last!
Please email email@example.com or call 303-926-2871, for information.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a rebate. Rebates will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis until quantities are exhausted. Your rebates will be applied to your water bill as credit within one bill cycle. If you are a renter or pay your bill through your HOA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after submission.