- Public Works
- Water & Wastewater
- Water Plans
- Water Efficiency Programs
- Water Efficiency Rebates
Water Efficiency Rebates
Step 1: Research qualified fixtures or appliances and the limitations below.
Step 2: Purchase and install qualified fixtures or appliances.
Step 3: Complete the rebate application!
To qualify for a rebate, residents must meet the below requirements:
- Applicants must be a Town of Erie utility customer with a current, non-delinquent account.
- Rebate submission must be purchased between Jan. 1, 2023 and Dec. 31, 2023.
- Fixtures and appliances must be for use at a Town of Erie service address.
- Applications for 2023 will be accepted until Jan 11, 2024 while funding allows.
Qualified Fixtures and Appliances
- Smart Irrigation Controllers: WaterSense-labeled smart irrigation controller (1 per household). Only WaterSense-labelled controllers are eligible for a rebate.
Rebate Amount: $100
- High Efficiency Toilets: Limit 2 toilets. Must be WaterSense labeled, 1.1 gallons per flush (if dual-flush, both flushes must be 1.1gpf or less), and a MaP Score of 600 or greater.
Rebate amount: $100 per toilet or $200 possible max rebate.
- Toilet Recycling: 50% of the cost of toilet recycling for up to 2 toilets. Itemized receipt required for rebate.
- Limit 24 high-efficiency nozzles from the qualified list found in the application.
Rebate amount: $3/nozzle or $72 total (not to exceed purchase price).
- Limit 2 rain barrels, 55 gallons (or less) each.
Rebate amount: Up to $50 per rain barrel (not to exceed purchase price).
Rain Barrel Installation Guide
- Limit 50% rebate on drip equipment (drip conversion kit, drip line, drip emitters, pressure reducer and y-screen, 1/4"distribution line, connection fittings, spigot timer, drip valve 15-40 psi). Consider using a certified landscape professional.
Rebate amount: 50% rebate not to exceed $75
Applications are only available online this year to be environmentally conscientious!
- Gather your utility billing account number
- Scan receipts with purchase date, make and model
- Include installation date and location (if applicable)
- Submit the Rebate Application.
Easy 1 Step Process: Sign up for a FREE Slow the Flow Sprinkler Consultation or call Resource Central at 303-999-3824 to schedule!
Turf Replacement Program
Claim up to $2,000 per household while funds last!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-926-2871, for information.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a rebate. Rebates will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis until quantities are exhausted. Your rebates will be applied to your water bill as credit within one bill cycle. If you are a renter or pay your bill through your HOA, please contact email@example.com after submission.