High Efficiency Washer Rebates
The Town of Erie will be providing 50 rebates of $50 each for 2019. Rebates will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis and the maximum allowable rebate is one per family account.
Less than 20 Rebates Available!
To Qualify For a Rebate
To qualify for a rebate,you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be a Town of Erie water customer with a current, non-delinquent account. The account must be your primary residence.
- The HE washing machine must have been purchased on or after March 4, 2008, the date the Town of Erie Water Conservation Plan was approved by the Colorado Water Conservation Board.
- The machine must be installed at the address on your water bill and must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or remain at the original installation address for at least one year from the date of purchase. Leased washers are ineligible for a rebate.
- The machine must be a qualifying model listed on the Energy Star website.
To Apply For Your Rebate
- Purchase and install an approved ENERGY STAR© qualified clothes washer. Rebates are not obtainable until installation is complete.
- Submit the rebate application (PDF) (which includes the Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the U.S. that is required by House Bill 06S-1023 signed into law on July 31, 2006) along with the following required documentation:
- A legible copy of the ID required by the Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the U.S. Acceptable types of ID are listed on the rebate application.
- Your original receipt for the qualified washer, showing the date of purchase, make and model, installation date and installation location. Include a self-stamped, addressed envelope if you want your receipt returned.
- A copy of your latest Town of Erie utility bill.
Bring in, mail, or email your application and all supporting documents to the Public Works office via:
- In Person - 645 Holbrook Street, Erie, CO 80516
- Email to Lyndsy Willette
- Mail In - PO Box 750 Erie, CO 80516 ATTN: Public Works Rebate Program
Submission of an application does not guarantee a rebate. Rebates will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis until the allotment is exhausted. All originals will be returned.
* Incomplete applications will be returned unprocessed.
For additional information, please call 303-926-2870 or email Lyndsy Willette.