Some of the common forms requested include:

Grading & Stormwater

Hydrants & Meters

  • Hydrant Meter Rental Agreement (PDF) Process for hydrant meters: Company shall pay the deposit to the Finance Department at Town Hall (645 Holbrook Street). Bring the receipt to the Service Center (150 Bonnell Avenue). Complete the top portion of the Hydrant Meter Rental Agreement form. The meter will be issued at that time. The Company may prepay the deposit with a credit card by contacting the Finance Department at 303-926-2700, option 1. The receipt will be sent to the Service Center, so the Company can go straight to the Service Center to finish the process.
  • Water Meter Installation Request (PDF). Email requests to Chris Biggs


Floodplain Development

Irrigation Audits