The Public Works Department is a combination of many high-functioning divisions which support our residents by planning, constructing, and maintaining quality infrastructure, healthy water resources, and high-quality water reclamation services.
- Residential & Commercial Construction Projects
- Strategic Plans
- Submit a Service Request
- Snow Removal Information
- Standards & Specifications
- Smart Meters - Water Conservation
Street Light Outage
Street lights in Erie are owned and maintained by the power companies. To submit a report, contact the appropriate power company. For best service, provide the nearest intersection and pole number, if available.
Problem with a Traffic Signal
Emergencies After Hours
After-hours or weekend emergencies, please call 303-926-2858:
- Select Option 1 for Public Works
- Select Option 2 for Parks Maintenance
- Select Option 3 for Facility Maintenance (Emergency Only - for maintenance within a Town-owned facility)