The Public Works Department is a combination of many high-functioning divisions which support our residents by planning, constructing, and maintaining quality infrastructure, healthy water resources, and high-quality water reclamation services.
- Residential & Commercial Construction Projects
- Strategic Plans
- Submit a Service Request
- Snow Removal Information
- Standards & Specifications
- Smart Meters - Water Conservation
Street Light Outage
Street lights in Erie are owned and maintained by the power companies. To submit a report, contact the appropriate power company. For best service, provide the nearest intersection and pole number, if available.
Problem with a Traffic Signal
For traffic signals along SH 52, SH 287, or SH 7, contact the Colorado Department of Transportation. All other signals, report using the ErieSubmit app.
Emergencies After Hours
After-hours or weekend emergencies, please call 303-926-2858:
- Select Option 1 for Public Works
- Select Option 2 for Parks Maintenance
- Select Option 3 for Facility Maintenance (Emergency Only - for maintenance within a Town-owned facility)