Public Works

The Public Works Department supports our citizens by planning, constructing and maintaining quality infrastructure, healthy water resources and high-quality water reclamation services.


To Report A Street Light Outage

Street lights in Erie are owned and maintained by the power companies, therefore the best way to get a street light outage repaired is for you to report it to the power company that you pay your bill to (United or Xcel).

To expedite the process, you should have the pole number and nearest intersection/street or cul-de-sac. You can call or submit the request via their website:

Learn More

  1. Irrigation Pond Improvements

    Beginning March 1, 2017, a Town of Erie contractor, will begin construction of improvements to the irrigation pond east of Ortega Court in Erie Commons, adjacent to Coal Creek. Read on...
  2. Coal Creek Trail Closure between State Highway 7 and Vista Parkway

    Beginning the week of September 19, 2016 through mid-March 2017, Coal Creek Trail between State Highway 7 and Vista Parkway will be closed for repairs. Read on...
View All