Activities and Programs:
We offer a complete, up-to-date listing of our current swim lessons and aquatic programs in our season specific program guide. The complete guide can be downloaded here.
The swimming pool at the Erie Community Center provides fun for all ages! The water features include:
- Lap pool
- Lazy river
- Leisure pool with fun play features (closed due to COVID-19)
- Outdoor water feature and spray area (closed due to COVID-19)
- Two-story figure-8 pool slide with splash tank (closed due to COVID-19)
The Spray Garden at the Erie Community Center is open Memorial Day - Labor Day (spray garden is currently closed due to COVID-19).
Safety RulesPlease remember these important safety rules when using the pool:
- Swim tests are mandatory for anyone 16 years or younger. Please check in at the Lifeguard Office to request a test.
- A mandatory safety break occurs every Saturday at 2:50 and 4:00 p.m., and every Sunday at 12:50 and 3:30 p.m.. Each safety break is 10 minutes in length. We highly encourage parents to take their children to the bathroom during this time.
- Children 5 years of age or younger, or any guest wearing flotation devices, must be within arms reach of an adult at all times when in the water.
- Children under the age of 6 will be given a wristband upon check-in.
- Diving is permitted in designated areas only. Diving is not allowed in water less than 9 feet deep.
- If you or someone you are swimming with has been ill in the past 24 hours, refrain from using the pool or hot tub.
- Children in diapers must have bottoms with elastic legs and waist or a swim diaper.
- Children under 13 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult in the hot tub. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Proper swim attire is required.