The swimming pool at the Erie Community Center provides fun for all ages! The water features include:
- Lap pool
- Lazy river
- Leisure pool with fun play features
- Outdoor water feature and spray area
- Two-story figure-8 pool slide with splash tank
Safety RulesPlease remember these important safety rules when using the pool:
- Swim tests are mandatory for anyone 16 years or younger. Please check in at the Lifeguard Office to request a test.
- A mandatory safety break occurs every Saturday at 2:50 and 4:00 p.m., and every Sunday at 12:50 and 3:50 p.m.. Each safety break is 10 minutes in length. We highly encourage parents to take their children to the bathroom during this time.
- Children 5 years of age or younger, or any guest wearing flotation devices, must be within arms reach of an adult at all times when in the water.
- Children under the age of 6 will be given a wristband upon check-in.
- Diving is permitted in designated areas only. Diving is not allowed in water less than 9 feet deep.
- If you or someone you are swimming with has been ill in the past 24 hours, refrain from using the pool or hot tub.
- Children in diapers must have bottoms with elastic legs and waist or a swim diaper.
- Children under 13 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult in the hot tub. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Proper swim attire is required.
For more information on Group Reservations please contact Matt Brown at 303-926-2563.
Please note Group Reservations do not include birthday parties, information on birthday packages can be found here.
Recreation Coordinator - Aquatics
Assistant Coordinator - Aquatics Operations
Assistant Coordinator - Aquatics Programs
Swim Lesson Hotline