- Parks & Recreation
- Pickleball Courts
Pickleball courts are available for play indoors at the Erie Community Center and outdoors at the Erie Community Park located at 450 Powers Street! Additional outdoor courts are also available at Columbine Mine Park (1936 Skyline Drive).
Subscribe to our quarterly pickleball newsletter to stay in the know on all pickleball updates and information.
Indoor Court Information:
- Three courts will be set-up in the North Gym.
- When others are waiting, players are expected to rotate accordingly.
- Players are responsible for bringing all equipment, the ECC will only provide nets.
- Sharing equipment with anyone other than members of your own household is not allowed.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday: 1-3 p.m.
Outdoor Court Information
Erie Community Park
South Courts are open for drop-in play with the exception of reservations by the P&R Department.
Court #1 is closest to the ECC. Court #2 is closest to County Line Rd.
Designated Drop-In Pickleball Times:
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7-11 a.m. [South Court #1 & #2]
- Friday: 4-8 p.m. [South Court #1]
- Schedule subject to change, view the outdoor court calendar for real-time availability.
Columbine Mine Park
Drop-in play is available from sunrise to sunset. No lights are available at this location.
Pickleball Courts 1 and 2 are open for drop-in play with the exception of reservations by the Parks & Recreation Department.
Pickleball Courts 3 and 4 may be reserved up to 48 hours in advance for up to two hours.
All courts are accessible as a public amenity year round but there is no guarantee of playability after inclement weather. Approved volunteers may clear the courts and patrons should assess the playability and safety of courts prior to entering the facility for play.
To ensure safety of all participants, please wait outside of the pickleball courts until your reservation begins. Thank you!
Outdoor Court Rules & Regulations:
- Open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. daily
- Proper footwear and attire is required
- Courts are not playable when snow and ice are present
- No shovels or brooms of any type on the courts
- When others are waiting please rotate players after each game. All players must be included, and singles may jump in at anytime
- Bicycles, skates, scooters, skateboards and strollers are not permitted on courts
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on the courts
- No pets
- Smoking devices and tobacco products are prohibited in the courts
- No organized events, lessons or signage shall be held or posted without the permission of the Parks & Recreation Department
- Players responsible for bringing own equipment
- Nets provided by the Town of Erie
- Nets are stored in job box, please tear down nets after use
- Lights available until 10 p.m. at Erie Community Park.
- Lights may be activated beginning at dusk
- Light timers are set for 60 minutes
Play at your own risk
Guests must abide by the Parks & Recreation Department's Code of Conduct