Pickleball courts are available for play indoors at the Erie Community Center and outdoors at the Erie Community Park located at 450 Powers Street!
New to the game or looking freshen up your skills?
Lessons and clinics provided by Impact Pickleball, CLICK HERE to learn more.
Indoor Court Information
Access to the Center requires pre-registration for a timeslot within a specific zone through your Amilia account.
Registration opens 73 hours in advance of each timeslot. Please contact Guest Service for cancellations if you are unable to make it to your reservation at 303-926-2550.
Timeslots are limited to 120 minutes. You may enter at any time during your timeslot, but will be required to exit the Center at expiration.
You will need to show your timeslot confirmation, either on the app or from your receipt to access the facility.
Indoor Court Usage Modifications:
- 2 courts will be set-up in the North Gym
- Limit four players per court
- When others are waiting, players are expected to rotate accordingly
- Players are responsible for bringing all equipment, the ECC will only provide nets
- Sharing equipment with anyone other than members of your own household is not allowed
- Facial coverings (over your mouth & nose) are required at all times inside the ECC
Outdoor Court Information
South Courts are open for drop-in play with the exception of reservations by the P&R Department.
Court #1 is closest to the ECC. Court #2 is closest to County Line Rd.
Pickleball Drop-In Times
- Tue & Wed (Competitive) at 700a
- Thu at 7:00a & Fri at 4:00p on South Court #1 only View Outdoor Court Calendar
The courts will remain open as long as visitors adhere to new Safer at Home operating protocols and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other patrons. To ensure social distancing and safety of all participants, please wait outside of the tennis courts until your reservation begins. To report violations please call Weld County Public Health 970-400-2111.
Outdoor Court Rules & Regulations:
- Open from 600a-1000p daily
- Proper footwear and attire is required
- Courts are not playable when snow and ice are present
- No shovels or brooms of any type on the courts
- When others are waiting please rotate players after each game
- Bicycles, skates, scooters, skateboards and strollers are not permitted on courts
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on the courts
- No pets
- Smoking devices and tobacco products are prohibited in the courts
- No organized events, lessons or signage shall be held or posted without the permission of the Parks & Recreation Department
- Players responsible for bringing own equipment
- Nets provided by the Town of Erie
- Nets are stored in job box, please tear down nets after use
- Lights available until 1000p.
- Lights may be activated beginning at dusk
- Light timers are set for 60 minutes
- Play at your own risk
- Guests must abide by the Parks & Recreation Department's Code of Conduct