No person shall engage in solicitation in the Town of Erie without first obtaining a solicitation permit.
Solicitation Permit Services Suspended through
Monday, November 9, 2020
Solicitation in Erie
- Each permittee shall carry the solicitation permit and personal identification at all times while engaging in solicitation, and shall present identification and the permit upon request of any person.
- Solicitation at any property in which a “No Trespassing” or “No Solicitors” (or other similar message indicating that door-to-door sales are not authorized) is in violation of Chapter 1 of Title 4 of the Erie Municipal Code.
- Solicitation is prohibited before 8:00 a.m. or after the latter, 8:00 p.m. or sunset.
- Door hangers, notices, posters, or other advertising or promotional material without permission from owners or occupants of property is prohibited if a fence, gate, or other permanent structure restricts access to personal and/or private property, or if a “no trespassing” or “no solicitors” sign is posted.
Obtain a Solicitor’s Permit
Background checks and fees apply. Fees are non-refundable if background check fails. Please expect two weeks for issuance of a permit.
- In-person appointments are available on Wednesdays between 1-3 p.m.
- Applications may be requested via email. The Background check will need notarized, and then brought in-person.
Register for the Do Not Solicit List
Any owner or occupant of private property in the Town may prohibit solicitation at such property by registering at such property on the Town’s “Do Not Solicit” list. Be added to the 'Do Not Solicit List' by registering here. Permitted solicitors receive only the addresses listed on the “Do Not Solicit” list.
In addition or in lieu of registration on the Town’s “Do Not Solicit” list, any person may post a sign on his or her property indicating that the owners or occupants do not wish to be disturbed by door-to-door sales.
|Doug Frustenau||Longmont Dairy||06/19/2020|
|Roxanne Indermuehle||Longmont Dairy||06/19/2020|
|Julie Martinez||Edward Jones||006/19/2020|
|Ryan Jones||System Pavers||06/28/2020|
|Brittany Maracine||Edward Jones||10/23/2020|
|Jeff Arnold||Complete Exteriors of Colorado||11/05/2020|
|Gerald Self||Conservation Contacts||12/02/2020|
|Jay P Jarrett||Conservation Contacts||12/02/2020|
|Brian Neill||Conservation Contacts||12/02/2020|
|Jonathan Hopkins||Conservation Contacts||12/20/2020|
|Kateryna Biryukova||Conservation Contacts||12/20/2029|
|Ryan Jones||System Pavers||06/19/2020|
|Tracy Crusenberry||System Pavers||06/19/2020|