Sustainability Advisory Board
The Town of Erie Sustainability Advisory Board was established on March 27, 2018. This board advises the Board of Trustees with matters that relate to the planning, development, maintenance, and management of sustainability activities throughout Erie. Seven members are appointed by the Board of Trustees in staggered four-year terms.
Some of the duties of the Sustainability Advisory Board include:
- To promote and encourage the development, public awareness, and proper use of sustainability activities throughout Erie.
- To promote sustainability awareness at Town events or at the request of interested individuals or groups.
- To occasionally survey the community to understand local perspectives on the progress of sustainable activities and the desires for additional sustainable activities.
- 5:45 pm unless otherwise noted on the upcoming meetings and events calendar
- First Wednesday of each month
- Erie Town Hall Community Room
645 Holbrook St.
Erie, CO 80516
Agendas & Minutes
Meeting Agendas are available online no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. View posted agendas and approved minutes.
All members of the Sustainability Advisory Board are appointed as at-large members by the Board of Trustees. The first four (4) members appointed to serve as initial members of the Board shall each be appointed for a four (4) year term. The next three (3) members appointed to serve as initial members of the Board shall each be appointed for a two (2) year term. If you are interested in serving on the Sustainability Advisory Board, please contact the Town Clerk's Office.
|Tom Doyle - Chair||April 2022|
|Anna Clark - Vice Chair||April 2022|
|Rose Murphy- Secretary||April 2024|
|Alissa Kuzmich||Email||April 2022|
|James Manza||Email||April 2024|
|Caleb Norder - Youth Member||April 2022|
|Tyler Kesler, Staff Liaison|
|Christiaan van Woudenberg, Board Liaison|
For More Information
Note: All board/commission/ad hoc committee communications (written or electronic) are subject to CRS 24-72-201 through 24-72-206, the Open Records Act.