Sustainability Advisory Board
The Town of Erie Sustainability Advisory Board was established on March 27, 2018. This board will advise the Board of Trustees with matters that relate to the planning, development, maintenance and management of sustainability activities throughout Erie. Seven members are appointed by the Board of Trustees in staggered four-year terms.
Some of the duties of the Sustainability Advisory Board include:
- To create a sustainability master plan that is adopted by the Board of Trustees prior to December 31, 2019.
- To promote and encourage the development, public awareness and proper use of sustainability activities throughout Erie.
- To promote sustainability awareness at Town events or at the request of interested individuals or groups.
- 6:00 pm unless otherwise noted on the upcoming meetings and events calendar
- First Wednesday of each month
- Erie Town Hall Community Room
645 Holbrook St.
Erie, CO 80516
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Meeting Agendas are available online no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. View posted agendas and approved minutes.
All members of the Sustainability Advisory Board are appointed as at large members by the Board of Trustees. The first four (4) members appointed to serve as initial members of the Board shall each be appointed for a four (4) year term. The next three (3) members appointed to serve as initial members of the Board shall each be appointed for a two (2) year term. If you are interested in serving on the Sustainability Advisory Board, please complete the Board & Commission Application.
|Berenice Garcia Tellez||Email||April 2020|
|Anna Clark||April 2022|
|Tom Doyle||April 2022|
|Monali Mujumdar||April 2022|
|Jeff Percell||April 2020|
|Adam Jackson||April 2022|
|James Manza||Email||April 2020|