The fees for any permits or inspections required by the codes and Town amendments shall be established from time to time by resolution of the Board of Trustees. There are several permit-related fees that are collected in order to release/issue permits. Depending on the project or scope these may include:
- Development fees (tap fees and raw water fees)
- Permit fees (building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing)
- Plan review fee (65% of permit fee)
- Temporary electric inspection fee
- Sales/Use Tax (Town of Erie and County)
- Impact fees (Residential or Commercial)
Please direct any questions concerning the fees to the appropriate division. A list of fees adopted in October 2021 may be found in Resolution No. 21-134.
General fees related to acquiring a Building Permit.
Fees for things like water taps, sewer taps, and other Public Works-related topics.
Fees related to Electrical Permits.
Fees managed by the Engineering Division of Public Works.
Commercial Impact Fees for public facilities and storm drainage by development type.
Residential Fees by Development Type for Parks, Public Facilities, Storm Drainage, and Transportation
Fees related to mechanical permitting.
Fees associated with obtaining a plumbing permit.
Tax rates applicable to building within the Town of Erie.