2014 Town of Erie Special Events
* These events are endorsed or sponsored by the Town of Erie. All other events are coordinated by the Parks & Recreation Department.
- 5th: 6th Anniversary, Volunteer & Member Appreciation Day
- 7th: Erie Community Showcase*
- 15th: Night of the Stars Talent Show
- 26th: Arbor Day/Earth Day
- 3rd: 9News Health Fair
- 10th: Fishing Clinic
- 17th: Erie Town Fair*
- 31st: Concert in the Park*
- 7th: National Trails Day®
- 14th: Movie in the Park
- 25th: Bike to Work Day
- 28th: Concert in the Park*
- 3rd: July 3rd Extravaganza at Colorado National Golf Club*
- 4th: Firecracker 4k/4 mile
- 5th: Erie Brewfest*
- 19th: Concert in the Park*
- 2nd: Mighty Kids' Triathlon
- 9th: Erie Air Fair*
- 5th: Coal Miner's Classic*
- 6th: Movie in the Park
- 6th-7th: The Great Erie Outdoor Adventure
- 20th: Erie Biscuit Days*
- 21st: Briggs Street Bomb - Longboard Race*
- 4th: Miner's Blast*
- 25th: Eerie Erie*
- 25th: Trunk or Treat
- 5th: Country Christmas & Parade of Lights*
- 22nd: Kris Kringle's CookieFest
View a printable 2014 Special Events Calendar here.
For more information on special events contact Cindy Gerhardt at 303.926.2795
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Show your support of the Erie community and have your company sponsor an Erie event or advertise at the Erie Community Center. There are lots of sponsorship and advertising opportunities to explore.
2014 Sponsorship & Advertising information is now available, please click here
for the 2014 Sponsorship information packet or here
for the 2014 Advertising form!
For more information on Sponsorships, please contact Cindy Gerhardt
For more information on Advertising, please contact Terri Brustad
Special events posted on the Town of Erie website are limited to those hosted by the Town of Erie, or in accordance with the conditions of the town's Municipal Sponsorship Marketing Policy (Resolution No. 06-38) and the Erie Parks and Recreation Department Sponsorship / Advertising Policy. By arrangement with the Erie Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber’s events calendar may serve as a posting site for announcements of community events not sponsored by the town.