General Business & Home Occupation Licenses
- Erie Municipal Code requires anyone doing business in the Town to be licensed by the Town.
- General Business Licenses cover Wholesale, Retail, Service and Manufacturing.
- Home Occupations cover any home based wholesale, retail, service, manufacturing, or day care business that employees only family members residing on site.
- All businesses must have Community Development approval and may require a site visit and inspection by Town of Erie building inspectors.
- Business Licenses are issued through the Community Development Department. Please call 303-926-2770 for assistance.
Solicitation, Handbills, Special Events or Liquor Licensing