450 Powers Street
P.O. Box 1110
The swimming pool at the Erie Community Center provides fun for all ages! Including a lap pool, leisure pool with fun play features, whirlpool, 2-story figure-8 pool slide with splash tank, lazy river, and outdoor water feature and spray area (open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day).
- Swimming lessons for adults and children
- H2O aerobics
- Hydro Pump
- Arthritis Foundation water exercise
- Low impact/low intensity & Pre/post natal water fitness
- Masters Swim team
- Lifeguard training classes
- Water Safety Instructor training classes
- CARA Swim Team
- Aqua Zumba
Please remember these important safety rules when using the pool:
- Swim tests are mandatory for anyone 16 years or younger. Please check in at the Lifeguard Office to request a test.
- Children 5 years of age or younger, or any guest wearing flotation devises must be within arms reach of an adult at all times when in the water.
- Diving permitted in designated areas only. NO DIVING allowed in water less than 9 feet.
- If you or someone you are swimming with has been ill in the past 24 hours refrain from using the pool or hot tub.
- Children of diaper wearing age must have bottoms with elastic legs and waist or swim diaper.
- Children under 13 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult in the hot tub. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Proper swim attire required.
- The above rules are not inclusive. Please be aware that there is always a Head Lifeguard or Benefited Lifeguard on duty for more information on rules or to answer any questions or concerns.