Commercial Properties For Lease
Retail & Office Spaces
3336 Arapahoe Rd., Unit D - Restaurant or Retail
- 1,600 square feet
- Former Smiling Moose Restaurant, some equipment in place
- Lease Rate: $27.50 (est. $5,300/mo total)
- Lease Type: NNN (est. $12.25/square feet)
515 Briggs Street, Unit B - Retail or Office
- 1,200 square feet
- Lease Rate: $2,400/month
77 Erie Village - offices
- Nearly 1,000 square foot office with a small office and conference room within.
- Lease Rate: $15.00 + CAM (est. $8.00) square foot/year
Northeast Corner of County Line and Mitchell Way - Proposed
- 14,000 square feet multi-tenant retail - opportunity for drive-thru end cap
- Lease Rate: $28-30 square foot/year
- Lease Type: NNN (est. $7.50/square foot)
3160 Village Vista Drive
- 800 square feet retail
- Lease Rate: Negotiable
- Lease Term: TBD
671 Mitchell Way - Under Construction
- 12,832 square foot office building, divisible, 2nd floor executive suites. Early commitments will have opportunity for specific improvements. From 144 +/- sf and up, shared restroom facilities, elevator.
- Lease Rate: Est. $19-22 square foot/year, includes tenant finishes (TI Allowance $30/sf)
- Lease Type: NNN (est. $6.50/square foot)
Arapahoe Ridge NEC Highway 287 & Arapahoe Road
- 1,400 to 2,620 square feet retail in-line with Safeway
- Up to 4,540 square feet contiguous
- Lease Rate: Negotiable
- Lease Type: NNN (est. $10.12 square foot / year)
685 Briggs Street - 1st Floor
- Private executive offices with use of conference room, kitchen, reception available
- Lease Rate: $600/month each including utilities, internet and VOIP service.
698 Briggs Street - Offices
- Three units each 1,250 square feet each with kitchen facilities
- Lease Rate: $1,400-1,600/month
- Other: First and last month rent deposit
NWC Wells and Kattell Street - Proposed retail and office space in Downtown
- Owners are currently designing the building and spaces, opportunity to have space designed for particular uses
- Lease Rate: To Be Determined
- Lease Type: To Be Determined
All information regarding the real estate listed herein has been provided by the individual party, the seller, their agent or various multiple listing sites. The Town of Erie, Colorado does not assume any responsibility for the validity of the information provided. The Town of Erie, Colorado, and this website are not liable for misinformation, typographical errors, errors of omission, misprints, or other errors in these listings. We reserve the right to revise or reject any listing.
The Town of Erie, Colorado, and its staff are not real estate brokers and receive no commission upon the sale of the property, nor does the Town represent the buyer or seller in any regard. Prospective buyers should contact a real estate agent for real estate advice and/or their lawyer for legal advice concerning the purchase of any properties advertised here. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
Real Estate advertised in this listing is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968 and its amendments which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention, to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination." Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under 18.
We will not knowingly accept any advertisement which is in violation of the law. Our visitors are hereby informed that all properties advertised on this site are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination, call HUD toll-free at 800-669-9777. The hearing impaired may call 800-927-9275. Equal housing opportunity.