Historic Preservation Advisory Board
- 6:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted on the upcoming meetings and events calendar
- Fourth Monday of each month
- Erie Town Hall, Community Room
645 Holbrook St.
Erie, CO 80516
Meeting Agendas & MinutesMeeting Agendas are available online no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.
- View Most Recent Agendas & Approved Minutes
- View Agendas Prior to November 23, 2015
- View Approved Minutes Prior to November 23, 2015
The Town of Erie Historic Preservation Advisory Board meets to discuss issues related to Certified Local Government (CLG) sanctioned preservation and Landmarking of historic structures in the Town of Erie, Colorado. The board reports to the Board of Trustees in an advisory capacity. Commissioners are appointed by the Board of Trustees in staggered four-year terms.
ContactTo contact a board member by email, select the link next to the member you wish to contact. If you would like to send a message to entire Historic Preservation Advisory Board, Email Historic Preservation Advisory Board.
For More InformationFor more information, please contact the Town Clerk at 303-926-2731.
Note: All board / commission / ad hoc committee communications (written or electronic) are subject to CRS 24-72-201 through 24-72-206, the Open Records Act.